Pictures

Sunday, January 27, 2013

9 days old

Well Emmalee is 9 days old today. I have to say I have been really blessed with her! She is a good baby. She hardly ever fusses, usually only if she is wanting fed or if one of her siblings are poking and prodding her. She sleeps really good at night. The past 3 nights she has slept for 5 hours straight for her first stretch of sleep, then nurses and goes back to sleep until morning, and all in her bassinet alone. I haven't had to cuddle her during the night for the past 3 nights. Mommy is enjoying her long stretches of sleep all by myself! Of course I wonder I have been putting her carseat in her bassinet and letting her sleep in that all swaddled up. I wonder if she would sleep as good just laying in the bassinet alone. Think I might try that tonight.

I just can't believe how fast these 9 days have flown by. I just keep thinking that I will never again have a baby in the house to enjoy this time and that is going by way to fast. Praying my baby girl don't grow up too fast! I will miss sweet baby smiles and a sleeping baby sighing contently.

No comments:

Post a Comment