Pictures

Friday, September 30, 2011

So today I decided it was time to paint Ryan's room. Since he has been with us 4 weeks and he is now saying he wants to keep his room pink and purple, it was time. So I went to Menards and picked out the paint. Now in my mind I have a really awesome plan. I want to paint 2 walls orange and then paint the other 2 walls with big squares of orange, white, blue, and green. John though said since that will be alot of work, I should just paint the 2 walls orange, 1 white, and 1 blue. I haven't decided if I am going to take his advice or not. I really would love to do the square thing, but that could take up to a week to get it done between all the stuff we have to do. I don't want to take that long, so I probably will take his advice, but I really wish I have time to do the squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment