Pictures

Thursday, January 7, 2021



You know what is super annoying to me? When I go to put trash into the trash can and the bag is falling down and I notice people have just been tossing things on top of it. You know who else this annoys? My boys whose job it is to take out the trash. The crazy thing is that the reason it is falling down is their fault. I have told them time and time again when putting in the bag, if they put the bag in with the seams going to the sides of the can, it stretches and stays secure. If they put the bag with seams to the front and back, for whatever reason the bag just doesn't stay secure. Every time I tell them this they roll their eyes and huff, but yet they don't seem to get it, it hasn't fully sunk in. Thus the bag keeps falling down from time to time.

I keep asking my husband "someday they will get it right?" Lamenting to my other mommy friends, praying to God "please let my children become capable adults." You know the cries that most parents at one point or another have cried. lol. And then I see them show me that they are learning. They might put in the trash bag wrong from time to time, they might leave their clothes all over the bathroom floor after getting dressed, they might just walk off not wiping down the counters after doing dishes from time to time. 

BUT there are days where they see the trash needs taken out and do it without asking. There are days when I come home from running errands they all rallied together and cleaned the main parts of the house(happened once but man it was awesome.) There are days when they girls are told to pick up their room and they clean it so good and without any fighting. 

There is hope!!! They are learning!!! And they just might become capable adults yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment