Pictures

Friday, April 19, 2013

But Mom, I wanted that one

As a mom of 5 young children, one of the most annoying things I deal with in my day is whining. "But Mom, she always gets to sit there," "But Mom, I wanted the green one," Mom why didn't I get a toy," "But Mom, I always have to clean up the living room," etc, etc.

Somedays I am convinced that my children native language is in fact whine. Sometimes I hear whining when there is no one around. Sometimes it feels like no matter what I do, it is not good enough.

Ever wonder if that is how God feels? If I am truly honest, there are times when I overlook the abundant blessings God has placed in my life, because I am too focused on the blessings He has given someone else. How sad, because it means I am missing out on the gifts I have.

I serve an amazing God who loves and adores me. He cares about me so much that He knows the exact number of hairs on my head. Now that is a dedicated and loving Heavenly Father!!

I need to be more aware and appreciative of the many blessings that God has given me and stop feeling His ear with whining. Because He has already blessed me more than I ever deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment